The Early Childhood Education Program at BHCC is designed to prepare students for transfer to four-year institutions to become licensed educators in preschool-K-12 settings.
We are seeking an instructor with the following skills:
- Field experience teaching, infant/toddler, preschool, or K-12
- Knowledge of the Massachusetts Early Education and Care credentialing system
- Flexibility to teach in-person, day, evening, or weekends
- Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education or professional educator licensure with Master's Degree in other content area
- Experience teaching youth in grades pre-K-12, preferably in Massachusetts
- Proven ability to work with diverse faculty, staff and student populations
- Desire to prepare future educators to provide high-quality instruction
- Commitment to helping future educators think critically about how education systems impact students
- Community college teaching experience, Multi-lingual
Salary: $1,291.00 Per Credit Hour
Review Date: Open until filled
Applicants who do not meet the qualifications as noted above are encouraged to put in writing precisely how their background and experience has prepared them with the equivalent combination of education, training and experience required for the responsibilities of this position.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency